My Journeys

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun at HSBC Fun Run November 06, 2010


The feeling of having completed the HSBC 3k Fun Run which my wife and I joined was truly exhilarating. When I arrived at the finish line at gallop speed, I felt I had finally accomplished something challenging in my life. That exhilarating feeling continues to burn within me even while I’m typing this down.

The 3k Run was truly lots of fun for me and my wife and she too was surprised at herself because she never thought she would not be able to finish the run. While I was running along with the other participants, I felt as if I was a wolf running along with the pack. I could not remember a single time I felt pain or tiredness in my limbs. I guessed we really prepared well for this run.

No comments:

Post a Comment